DTC London 2019
18th Jul 2019
25 Luke St
Direct-to-consumer is one of the biggest trends in marketing. Owning the relationship with customers has become the go-to strategy for next-generation brands, like Uber and Airbnb.
This is impacting the broader marketing ecosystem as DTC brands forgo traditional branding to acquire their customer base - and build brand equity.
DTC London is a one-day conference focusing on the challenger brands that are building consumer-first relationships.
Key areas of discussion for the day include:
- How platforms can be used to scale customer acquisition, and best practices
- Data management and execution
- How social is the key to success
- How DTC can apply data and analytics to traditional branding channels, like TV and OOH, and win
- From scrappy DTC brand to public company: how to do you scale your DTC brand
Want to sponsor an event? Get in touch »